A message from our MD
We do hope you and your business are coping well with the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak.
At Biscuit we have put plans in place to protect you our customers on a personal level, your business on a commercial basis, and ourselves under the current COVID-19 pandemic.
We appreciate the trust you place in us to make sure that all your critical operational software services continue.
We wish to highlight that despite the current conditions Biscuit is still open and will remain open to service our clients. We continue to deliver technical support as usual.
Please be aware that due to increased demand we are prioritising tickets, with high priority given to users requiring access when working from home due to the current Covid-19 situation. Lead times are currently four to five working days.
With the recent advice from HM Government, Biscuit will implement a home working policy for most of our staff as of Friday 20 March 2020.
Our office remains open, with minimal staff, and we will continue to run our business as usual.
Here are the measures we are taking to achieve this:
- All staff have been provided remote access to the Biscuit internal system.
- Network telephone equipment is being provided to staff, prioritising our Support Department, to offer switchboard cover remotely.
- Field service engineers are now reaching out to sites in advance to avoid contact with the virus during visits. Be aware that some pre-organised visits may need to be suspended or rearranged. In the current crisis however, any such visits will be reappointed at the earliest convenience. All none essential site visits have been postponed.
- Where possible, staff have been asked to work from home in line with the latest government guidelines.
- Our Helpdesk will function and provide our normal support service.
- Where possible try to direct any support issues to…
With an increase in employees working from home, business continuity and efficiency remains paramount. If in the current environment you need to change how or where you are working from, the good news is that the system you have right now will already have some element of remote working that we can leverage for you. Even if you have not, we have another workable solution that we can talk to you about. The change/ technologies that need to be implemented to ensure ease of remote working can literally be implemented straight away.
Contact us to discuss any assistance we can provide with remote working.
We are all going to face some difficult days ahead, please be assured we are here to help.
Let’s keep in touch, support each other and make sure we get through this together.
On behalf of everyone at Biscuit,